Protect your self with a Brake Service
It‘s obvious that your brakes need servicing if you notice a longer than normal stopping distance.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to look out for to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
The following symptoms mean you should have your brake system tested.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal feels low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- You feel a stutter in your steering wheel when stopping
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If you notice any of these symptoms, contact us at Schwarz Motor Repairs as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; forgetting their regular service is just plain dangerous. Your brakes systems should have an inspection at every service and by an expert mechanic.
At Schwarz Motor Repairs we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Schwarz Motor Repairs today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!